£23000 - £28000 per annum + pension
Opportunity for an electronics test technician to join an established company who are experiencing growth in their marketplaces. You would be working closely with the test manager onsite as part of a small close-knit team. The company are going through a stage of investment in their staff to expand its headcount and grow the business further.
Hours of work will be 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on a Friday (with some flexibility required to work overtime / shifts if production demands require).
As the electronics test technician your duties will include:
- Day to day product testing
- Debugging products down to board level
- Recording of all test data
- Assisting the engineering team with the development of new products
To be a successful electronics test technician, you will need:
- Experience of undertaking hands-on work within an electronics manufacturing environment
- Experience of being able to debug and fault find to board level with electronic products
- Good knowledge of circuit diagrams
In return, the electronics test technician will receive a salary of £23,000-£28,000 + pension
If you wish to be considered for the test technician role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.