£27500 - £33000 per annum + potential annual bonus, medical, pension,
Opportunity for an electronics test technician to join a rapidly growing global manufacturing company that has 7 sites around the world. They have added over 100 staff in the last 4 years to their team globally and look set to continue to expand as the demand for their products continues to grow.
You will work as part of a highly talented and technical team in a hands-on role undertaking a variety of electrical and electronic focused tests and inspections for in-process and finished products. You will work a 2 shift pattern of days and afternoons.
Electronics est technician responsibilities will include:
- Setting up test jigs and fixtures as required
- Performing hands-on testing and inspection for in-process and finished products
- Contributing to decision-making processes regarding the testing methods that are used
- Defining and documenting procedures working with South Wales-based and international teams to understand the requirements and expected outcomes
- Planning and executing timely and accurate testing processes
- Summarising and presenting results including documenting results in reports
- Establishing methods for data comparison, data retention, etc.
- Assisting in manufacturing where needed
To apply for the electronics technician position, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a relevant role in a technical, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience in performing electrical and electronic focused tests
- Experience in setting up test jigs and fixtures is desirable
- A relevant technical qualification (minimum HNC level) is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a cleanroom environment is desirable
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
In return, the electronics test technician will receive a salary of £27,500-£33,000 (including shift allowance - dependent on experience) + potential annual bonus, pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are an electronics test technician, test technician, process technician, assembly technician, electronics technician, electronic assembly technician, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electronics test technician, test technician, process technician, assembly technician, electronics technician, electronic assembly technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]