£28000 - £34000 per annum + + bonus up to £4K, 5% pension
You'll be able to develop your electronic fault-finding and diagnostic skills. Learning from four experienced electronics engineers.
You'll work with a small yet successful business with a friendly culture and family feel. You won't be just a number!
You'll be testing, fault-finding and repairing over 150 electronic products, so you won't get bored doing the same thing repeatedly!
You'll finish early every Friday (3 pm), with more time for the family, the pub or even the golf course!
As the electronics technician (test & repair), you will:-
Process customer returns and assist the production team with product testing; duties will include:
- Organising and processing customer returns
- Hand soldering of surface mount components
- Fault finding at an electronic component level
- Generating fault reports and liaising with the customer via email
- Assisting the production team with the testing of electronic products
To apply for the electronics technician (test & repair) position, you'll need to have the following:
- The ability to read schematic electronic diagrams
- Experience in hand soldering for surface mount components
- Electronic test experience
What you'll receive
A salary of £28,000 - £34,000, depending on experience and qualifications, a non-guaranteed performance-based bonus worth up to £4,000, a 5% company pension contribution, 23 + 8 holidays, and holidays increase by one day per year up to 30 days. There is free on-site parking.
The hours you'll work.
Monday to Thursday, 9 am - 5.30 pm, Friday, 9 am - 3 pm!
Are you interested?
Please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is outdated; we can review this later; if you want to discuss this before applying, call the office and quote ref 4319 electronics technician (test & repair)
Job Skills: electronics, test, repair, fault finding, SMT, surface mount, firstname.lastname@example.org