£25000 - £27500 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for an electronics technician to join an established, growing, SME with plans to grow and expand the business further The company offers a close-knit, relaxed and friendly culture with an approachable management team.
As the electronics technician, you will be involved in the hands-on running of electronic production equipment such as AOI (Auto insert), SMT (Surface mount) and pick and place. The position will involve working a 2 shift pattern of days and afternoons with very early finishes on a Friday.
As the electronics technician your duties will include:
- Setting up and operating electronic production equipment (AOI, SMT, etc.)
- Ensure equipment is being used following best practices and SOPs
- Soldering of components (through-hole) onto PCB boards
- Troubleshooting any problems with equipment, devices or products
- Ensuring that all documentation is correct and accurate
- Aiming to achieve zero-defect output
To apply for the electronics technician role, you will need:
- Previous experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Experience in working with relevant equipment such as pick and place, AOI, SMT, etc.
- Good soldering and inspection skills
- IPC A-610 training or certification is highly desirable
In return, the electronics technician will receive a salary of £25,000-£27,500 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you are an electronics technician, electronics production operator, SMT Operator, AOI Operator, production operator (electronics), etc. who wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electronics technician, electronics production operator, SMT Operator, AOI Operator, production operator (electronics), IPC A-610, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]