competitive salary + benefits
Due to significant growth, there is an opportunity for an electronics production engineer to join a global company.
The business specialises in designing solutions that provides unparalleled quality of products and services. Supporting customers around the globe, covering six continents and continuously evolving and investing in their delivery model.
As the electronics production engineer, you will provide support for all manufacturing processes and production machines, ensuring all products meet the defined quality standards. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Continually improving quality and speed of manufactured products
- Actively participating in Kaizen events and operational Lean activities
- Ensuring that customer requirements are met at all times
- Effectively communicating with internal and external suppliers
- Creating detailed Standard Operating Procedures to support manufacturing processes
- Managing and maintaining Test Equipment Calibrations
- Producing professional technical reports
To apply for the electronics production engineer position, you will need the following: -
- Previous experience as a production engineer in an electronic manufacturing environment
- HNC or HND electronic qualification advantageous
- Ability to diagnose and repair electronic assemblies to component level
- Ability to design and build basic electronic circuits
In return, the electronics production engineer will receive a competitive salary + company pension, on-site parking + 34 holidays (including the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your electronics production engineer application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electronics production engineer, electronics engineer, production engineer, electronics manufacturing engineer, [email protected]