£30000 - £45000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for an electronics engineer to join a technically challenging engineering department to support the development of products for a variety of sectors. The company offer a close-knit, relaxed and friendly culture with a management team who are approachable. The role offers significant opportunities for personal and technical growth as well as training and personal development.
There are close links right from the design and development team through to the end of line test department meaning you would be working within an integrated team to make the development process as smooth and easy as possible.
Working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on a Friday.
As the electronics engineer your duties will include:
- Design and development of embedded 32/64-bit processor systems and peripherals
- Design and development of microcontroller systems
- Utilising PCB layout tools
To be successful in your application for the electronics engineer, you will need:
- A degree, HND or HNC level qualification in a relevant subject (electronics, etc.)
- Good all-round knowledge of electronic design principles in areas such as microcontroller systems, FPGA architectures, digital and analogue design, etc.
- Experience with schematic capture tools (preferable Cadence)
- PCB Layout experience (preferably Cadence Allegro)
In return, the electronics engineer will receive a salary of £30,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience) + pension.
If you wish to be considered for the embedded software engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.