£23000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for an electronics graduate to join a well-established and successful manufacturing company.
The business has been trading since the 1980s and is proud to design and manufacture its products from its factory in Tewkesbury. The company have gained an enviable reputation for product quality, customer satisfaction, and competitive pricing.
As an electronics graduate, you will work within a friendly test and engineering team, providing test and calibration services across a wide range of products.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Test and calibration of electronic products.
- Fault finding to component level and carrying out repairs.
- Carrying out root cause analysis
- Updating records and databases.
- Ensuring that finished products conform to quality standards.
To apply for the electronics graduate, you will require the following: -
- A degree in electronics engineering.
- A good understanding of circuit diagrams and drawings.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
The electronics graduate will receive a salary of between £23,000 - £25,000, 24 days of holiday (plus the bank holidays), a pension, and life insurance. The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8.45 am to 5.15 pm, and 8.45 am to 3.45 pm on Fridays. Overtime is available at enhanced rates.
If you are interested in the electronics graduate position, please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: graduate electronics, electronics graduate, [email protected]