£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, private medical, etc.
Vale of Glamorgan
Are you a creative electronics design manager? Would you relish the opportunity to take the lead in developing the next generation of products? If you are creative, with a passion for engineering problem solving and product development, then this position could be your path to excellent future career progression.
The business is well established and are the original technology pioneers in their industry. The role will allow you to shape the engineering and development function while allowing you to maintain a hand on involvement in product development.
As the electronics design manager, you will work closely with the managing director. Your focus will be on leading a multi-disciplined design team motivating and coaching them while taking responsibility for project management for all development projects.
Electronics design manager responsibilities will include:
- The leadership of the engineering department, ensuring that projects are delivered on time
- Leading the development of commercially viable products
- Implementing structured project management processes
- Reviewing department structure and making recommendations for change, including the recruitment of new team members
- Training and development of the engineering team
To apply for the electronics design manager role, you will need:
- A positive, dynamic, creative and tenacious approach to product development
- Previous experience leading the design and development of electromechanical products
- Proven track record of new development ideas to enhance and improve products
- Significant project management experience
- Ideally a degree or masters level qualification in electronics engineering or related
In return, the electronics design manager will receive a salary of £45,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are an electronics design manager, engineering manager, head of design, senior electronics engineer, principle electronics engineer or development manager who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Electronics Design Manager, Senior Electronics Engineer, Principle Electronics Engineer, Principal Electronics Engineer, Engineering Manager, Electronics Engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]