£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, etc.
Varied and interesting workload working on bespoke customer-led projects - enjoy excellent variety and technical challenges!
You will work for an established and growing SME with plans to invest further and grow the business!
Early finish on a Friday - finish by lunchtime on a Friday and kickstart your weekend early!
Work as part of a close-knit technical team and get be involved from 'cradle to grave' on all projects.
What you will be doing:
- Design and development of embedded 32/64-bit processor systems and peripherals
- Design and development of microcontroller systems
- Utilising PCB layout tools
- Communicating with customers to understand design and development briefs.
- Interacting with the manufacturing team to ensure smooth transition of products into manufacture.
- Assisting production with troubleshooting any issues from a design perspective
- Working closely with the test function
What you will need:
- A degree, HND or HNC level qualification in a relevant subject (electronics, etc.)
- A good all-round knowledge of electronic design principles
- Experience with schematic capture tools and PCB Layout experience
What you will receive:
A salary of up to £50,000 (dependent on experience - possibly more for the right person) + pension, etc.
The working hours
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on a Friday but the company do offer some flexibility around this to start and finish a little earlier or later if it suits the person.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this electronics design engineer role working for an established manufacturing business with plans to grow, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4309 Electronics Design Engineer.
Job Skills: electronics engineer, electronics design engineer, electronics development engineer, development, hardware engineer, analogue design engineer, digital design engineer. engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org