Up to £60000 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for an electrical project manager to join a high profile, market-leading business.
The company is well established, financially stable, and has a reputation as an excellent employer. The engineering project manager position represents an opportunity to get involved in varied and technically complex engineering and manufacturing projects.
As the electrical project manager, you will manage a range of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, to budget and to the agreed quality standard. Detailed responsibilities will include: –
- Ensuring compliance with legal health, safety, and environmental responsibilities.
- Working to strict COMAH standards.
- Leading cross-functional teams to mitigate risks and respond quickly where difficulties arise.
- Making sure that appropriate permits to work are in place.
- Ensuring the implementation of contractor management safety procedures, including CDM controls.
- Leading the electrical design of process controls systems to ensure that the final agreed design meets the legislative compliance requirements of the machinery directive
- Acting as the lead engineer on safety-related electrical projects
- Providing electrical design support relating to safety instrumented systems.
- Ensuring projects are fit-for-purpose and adhere to the project budget and schedule.
- Monitor project budgetary controls
- Accounting for engineering tasks to ensure they meet contract requirements.
- Interpreting requirements, identifying, and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented.
- Liaising and managing third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose.
To apply for the electrical project manager position, you will need: –
- An HNC or above in electrical engineering.
- Extensive experience in managing new process and equipment projects within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience in managing teams of contractors.
In return, the electrical project manager will receive a salary of £41,000, plus benefits including 33 days holiday (inclusive of the eight bank holidays), a pension (up to 12% company contribution), a health care plan and life assurance.
If you are interested in the electrical project manager position, please apply today!
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: electrical engineer, electrical, project managment, engineering, [email protected]