£29500 - £31100 per annum + £5K OT, 5% pension
Opportunity for an electrical maintenance technician to work (DAYS 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts) with a global business who have invested over £150M in their South Wales manufacturing sites. They provide products to some of the largest projects in the UK and are committed to continuing to manufacture in the UK.
What the company can offer you
- Competency-based pay - increase your salary over time based on your performance.
- Excellent training and development - via their in-house learning & development team.
- Good pension, holidays, life cover & healthcare plan.
About the electrical maintenance technician position
Working as part of a close-knit maintenance engineering team, as the electrical maintenance technician, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including: -
- AC/DC motors & drives
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- High voltage electrical systems
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician position, you will need:-
- A time served electrical maintenance apprenticeship.
- Experience within a manufacturing or another relevant sector for example marine, power, oil and gas etc.
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of up to £31,100 per annum, 5% pension, healthcare. Shifts are DAYS 4on 4off 12 hour shifts.
If you wish to be considered for this maintenance engineering role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electrical, maintenance, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]