Up to £42500 per annum + pension (10% matched), private medical etc
No shift work - no missing out on family commitments or social gatherings!
Great benefits package - private medical cover and up to 10% matched pension!
Secure employment - the site is part of a global business that employs 7,500+ staff across 20 countries.
Interesting and varied work - the site has a wide range of different equipment and is a blend of old and new, having undergone a large expansion of the site around 5 years ago.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting reactive maintenance engineering to reduce production downtime.
- Following the planned preventative maintenance schedule to improve reliability.
- Fault finding on PLC systems.
- Fault finding and repairing AC & DC motors, variable speed drives, etc.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and P&IDs
- Updating of maintenance and engineering records.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably a heavy, industrial setting
- A time-served apprenticeship in a manufacturing environment
- PLC fault-finding experience
- Experience with packaging equipment is desirable.
What you will receive:
A salary of £42,500 (inclusive of allowance for overtime and on-call Rota - usually on call roughly every 8 weeks) + pension (matched up to 10%), private medical, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, etc.
The working hours
37.5 hour week Monday to Friday, usually 7:30am-3:30pm or 8am-4pm.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Technician role with a secure manufacturing business, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4315 Electrical Maintenance Technician.
Job Skills: electrical maintenance technician, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, maintenance electrician, maintenance engineer, instrumentation technician, E&I technician, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org