£36000 - £37700 per annum + £5K OT, 5% pension
Opportunity for an electrical maintenance technician to work DAYS Monday to Friday (only 1 in 4 weekends) with a global business who have invested over £150M in their South Wales manufacturing sites. They provide products to some of the most significant projects in the UK and are committed to continuing to manufacture in the UK.
What the company can offer you
- Excellent training and development - via their in-house learning & development team.
- Good pension, holidays, life cover & healthcare plan.
About the electrical maintenance technician position
Working as part of a close-knit maintenance engineering team, as the electrical maintenance technician, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including: -
- AC/DC motors & drives
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- High-voltage electrical systems
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician position, you will need the following:-
- A time-served electrical maintenance apprenticeship.
- Experience within a manufacturing or another relevant sector, for example, marine, power, oil and gas etc.
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £36,000 - £37,700 per annum, a 5% pension, and healthcare. Working Monday to Friday, one weekend in four!
Would suit candidates who are a maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, multi-skilled technician, engineer, electrical technician, electrical maintenance technician etc
If you wish to be considered for this maintenance engineering role, then please click the apply button.
Job Skills: electrical, maintenance, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com