Up to £36500 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for an electrical maintenance technician to join an established manufacturing company who continue to invest in improving and modernising their facility and investing in training their staff.
You will work as part of a maintenance team which contains a mix of electrical and mechanical technicians working a 12 hour shift pattern of days and nights.
As the electrical maintenance technician your duties will include:
- Respond to breakdowns during your shift ensuring equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard
- Contributing to the delivery of a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system onsite
- Assisting in the installation and upgrade of equipment on site
- Ensuring all necessary Health & Safety standarda and systems of work are adhered to.
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician role, you will need:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- A time served apprenticeship gained in a manufacturing environment
- PLC fault finding ability
- Good knowledge of maintaining electrical drives
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £36,500 (including shift allowance) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, [email protected]