Up to £42500 per annum + pension, private medical, etc.
Electrical maintenance technician required to work in a day's role for a global company that employs 7,500+ staff in 20 countries. You will receive a salary of up to £42,500 (inclusive of overtime and on-call allowance) plus private medical cover, 25 Days of Holiday + Bank Holidays and a good pension scheme.
The company has been around for over one hundred years, and this will be working on a site with circa 120 staff working on it. As the maintenance technician, you will be involved in reactive maintenance and help deliver the planned preventive maintenance programme on-site. There will also be project work on occasion which may lead to some work outside of the core working hours.
You will work 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday outside of which you will form part of an on-call rota (roughly 1 week in 8 on-call).
As the electrical maintenance technician, your duties will include:
- Conducting reactive maintenance engineering to reduce production downtime.
- Following the planned preventative maintenance schedule to improve reliability.
- Fault finding on PLC systems.
- Fault finding and repairing AC & DC motors, variable speed drives, etc.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and P&IDs
- Updating of maintenance and engineering records.
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably a heavy, industrial setting
- A time-served apprenticeship in a manufacturing environment
- PLC fault-finding experience
- Experience with packaging equipment is desirable.
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £42,500 (inclusive of allowance for overtime and on-call Rota) + pension (matched up to 10%), private medical, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, etc.
If you are an electrical maintenance technician, maintenance technician, multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician, electrical technician, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance engineer, etc. that wishes to be considered for the electrical maintenance technician role, please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: electrical maintenance technician, maintenance technician, multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician, electrical technician, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org