Opportunity for an electrical maintenance technician to join a leading organisation in their field. The site is part of a large global group that has been going through a very busy period.
As the multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician, you will work as part of a team of 9 with responsibility for maintenance of the site. The role will involve working a 6 week rota of mainly days and afternoons with 1 week of nights every 6 weeks.
As the electrical maintenance technician, your duties will include:
- Ensuring reactive maintenance is carried out safely and as efficiently as possible with the aim of minimising downtime
- Assisting in the delivery of routine maintenance schedules
- Ensuring that all health & safety standards are adhered to
- Identifying improvements that can be made to improve the performance of equipment
- Involvement in the upgrade, installation and improvement projects as required
To apply for the electrical maintenance technician role, you will need:
- An electrical maintenance background ideally within the manufacturing sector
- Recognised electrical or technical qualifications, ideally a time served apprenticeship
- Multi-skill ability with an electrical bias
In return, the electrical maintenance technician will receive a competitive salary + benefits
If you are an electrical maintenance technician, multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician, multi-skilled maintenance technician, maintenance technician, electrical technician, etc. who wishes to be considered for this maintenance role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electrical maintenance technician, multi-skilled electrical maintenance technician, multi-skilled maintenance technician, maintenance technician, electrical technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]