Opportunity for an electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance technician / engineer to join a world leading pharmaceutical organisation. The business has doubled their turnover in the last three years and has ambitious plans to triple it within the next five years.
Due to continued growth, the company require an electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance technician who will be responsible for breakdowns, machine changeovers and planned maintenance.
As the electrical maintenance technician / engineer, your duties will include:-
- The strip down and reassembling of production equipment.
- Responding to breakdowns promptly to minimise downtime.
- Making sure that all maintenance / engineering actions are documented.
- Machine setups and changeovers.
- Identification opportunities for continuous improvement.
To be successful for the maintenance technician / engineer, you will need:
- An electrical maintenance background gained within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience within a regulated and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of PLCs and automation equipment.
In return, the electrical maintenance technician / engineer will receive a competitive salary plus a benefits package.
3-shift pattern of mornings (6am-2pm), afternoons (2pm-10pm) and 1 week out of 6 will be nights (10pm-6am).
If you wish to be considered for this maintenance role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.