Competitive salary and benefits
- Available to graduate electrical engineers and experienced electrical engineers!
- Secure your future by working in green energy, one of the fastest-growing sectors.
- You won't be bored as the hiring company is inundated with projects.
- Develop your skills and your engineering career with a rapidly expanding business.
- You'll be eligible for hybrid and flexible working.
What you'll do as the electrical engineer / graduate electrical engineer
You will work with a small engineering team with a friendly culture and strong customer focus. You will develop your skills in designing, manufacturing, and commissioning bespoke electrical products for the green energy industry, focusing on solar PV, battery storage and EVs. Responsibilities will include: -
- Producing designs, general arrangement drawings and schematic drawings
- Reviewing electrical safety management
- Specifying electrical components and systems
- Writing technical proposals, costing jobs, and producing quotations
- Providing technical support to the panel building team
What you need to apply for the electrical engineer job
- A degree in electrical engineering
- An interest in green engineering technology, solar PV, battery storage, etc
- For candidates looking to apply as an experienced engineer, then knowledge of PLC. SCADA, Electrical CAD design software. For graduates, training will be provided.
What salary you will receive
A competitive salary, dependent on experience plus a benefits package.
The hours you'll work
You will work a 37.5-hour week, you can work 8 hours a day anytime between 7 am - 5 pm. There is also the opportunity for hybrid working once up to speed.
Click apply. Don't worry if you don't have an up-to-date CV will can look at this later. If you want to chat, first call the office and quote ref 4325 electrical engineer/graduate electrical engineer.
Job Skills: electrical engineer, graduate electrical engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org