£35000 - £38000 per annum + pension, holidays
Opportunity for an electrical engineer or engineering team leader, to join an expanding business. If you are an electrical engineer who wants to use your advanced PLC skills, then this could be the perfect job for you. You would be working days Monday to Friday.
The hiring company are a family-owned and run business who have recently seen a significant spike in orders. Their culture is very friendly, and they have a long-serving workforce.
As the engineering team leader, you will look after a team of two engineers and will oversee the repair of machinery, including PLCs and control systems. Your responsibilities will also include: -
- Assessing machinery to determine the status
- Producing a list of requirements to return machinery back to a useable condition
- Replacing of PLC and HMI systems, including updating programs and writing new programs
- Installation of machinery at client's sites when required
- Dismantling of machinery and the cataloguing of any spare parts
To apply for the engineering team leader, you will need: -
- A background as an electrical engineer or electrically biased maintenance team leader / engineering team leader.
- Experience working with automated packaging machinery i.e. liquid fill, tube fill, blister packers etc.
- Extensive PLC experience. Ideally, including in-depth PLC programming skills.
- Previous people management skills are preferred but not essential.
- The ability to travel around once per month to customers in the UK and sometimes Europe.
In return, as the engineering team leader you will receive a salary of between £35,000 - £38,000 + benefits. The hours of work are 8 am - 4.30 pm and 8 am - 4 pm (Fridays).
If you have a background as an electrical engineer, maintenance engineer, maintenance manager, engineering manager etc, then please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: PLCs, packaging, electrical, engineering, [email protected]