£42700 - £51700 per annum + 10% bonus, 5% pension
Are you an automation engineer who is looking for a technically complex engineering role? If so, we might have the position for you.
We are recruiting for an award-winning manufacturing company. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Now is an excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the automation engineer, you will operate within a lean manufacturing environment; you will provide a hands-on, high-level maintenance service to the business. Your focus will be on: -
- Maintenance and improvement of large AC/DC motor controls, inverters, and converters.
- Leading a team of technicians
- Overseeing all automation upgrades and projects
- Developing and implementing automation / electrical repair and maintenance procedures
- Working with transducers, sensors and general control systems.
- Planning, prioritising, scheduling, and managing electrical / automation activities (for example, planned maintenance programmes, shut-downs, or emergency repairs) to rectify breakdowns and malfunctions and minimise business disruptions.
To be successful in your application for the automation engineer position, you will need: -
- An HND or above in a relevant engineering discipline
- Strong PLC experience, ideally with Omron, ABB, and Siemens S7.
- Experience in networking, including Profibus, DeviceNet, and Controller Link.
- Experience with SCADA & HMI
In return, the automation engineer will receive an attractive salary of £41,000 - £50,000, plus a call-out allowance of £1,700, a bonus of up to 10% and a 5% pension. Please note the call-out allowance is not available until training has been completed.
This role would suit candidates who are a shift engineer, electrical shift engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, instrumentation engineer etc.
Please click apply to progress your automation engineer job application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electrical, engineering, maintenance, [email protected]