£35000 - £38000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company in their sector with a large headcount on their South Wales site of close to 400 staff. They have a long track record and history dating back over 100 years and the South Wales site is close to 40 years old.
The electrical engineer will work in a newly created role with responsibility for the delivery of installation, upgrade and improvement projects within the manufacturing area. You will have responsibility for two maintenance staff to assist in the delivery of the projects and there are plans to undertake upgrade work to some of the equipment on-site during 2020.
As the electrical engineer, your duties will include:
- Planning and scheduling project timescales
- Leading and supporting your team ensuring objectives and targets are being met
- Tracking performance of the project
- Ensuring all project costs and budgets are being adhered to
- Contributing to the facilitation of a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement culture onsite.
To apply for electrical engineer role, you will need:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally having been involved in maintenance
- Electrical engineering qualification (ideally HND or higher)
- Experience of delivering upgrade, installation and improvement projects
In return, the electrical engineer will receive a salary of £35,000-£38,000 (dependent on experience) + pension.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am-4:15pm and Friday 8am-3pm.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Electrical Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, [email protected]