£30000 - £35000 per annum + FOUR DAY WEEK, 5% Pension
FOUR-DAY WEEK, FRIDAYS OFF - EVERY WEEK!
Hours of work, Monday to Thursday 7 am - 5 pm
Yes, you've read that right, it's a FOUR-DAY WEEK, with FRIDAY OFF every single week!
So what will you do with your Friday off? Sharpen your golf handicap, take up a new hobby, or finally start working through your Netflix list!
The hiring company are very well-established, is one of the key players in the industry, and is thus able to offer excellent long-term job security.
As the electrical/electronics technician this is what you'll be doing:-
- Conducting testing of hardware/firmware/software releases by executing assigned tests/integration cases/business scenarios
- Evaluating product compliance against the industry specifications
- Providing timely customer support on matters relating to the products and testing
- Attending external test events to validate and demonstrate overall product compliance.
- Reviewing requirements and specifications to create test cases and raise clarifications.
- Raising detailed defect logs, and reports via a defect tracking system, including step-by-step instructions to recreate the fault and escalate to the R&D teams
- Performing R&D activities related to hardware, firmware and software development
- Liaising with development teams to ensure the right solutions are implemented the first time
- Producing technical documentation to support business requirements
What you'll need to apply for the electrical/electronics technician job
- An HNC or time-served apprenticeship in electrical, electronic or mechatronic engineering
- Experience in testing or repair of electrical or electronic products
- The ability to pass a criminal background check
What you'll receive
- A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, a 5% pension contribution, 20 + 8 holidays, a four-day week working pattern, and sickness pay.
Do you think a FOUR DAY WEEK would suit you, if so, apply today!
Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4313 electrical / electronics technician
Job Skills: electronics test, electrical test, electronics repair, electrical repair, email@example.com