Up to £28000 per annum + pension, medical, potential bonus, etc.
Electrical assembler required to join a global manufacturing company that has been trading for over 70 years. They have seen consistent growth in recent years and offer an excellent benefits package inclusive of a potential annual bonus and BUPA medical cover.
You will work closely with the production manager for one of their product ranges as part of a small team undertaking the assembly and wiring of control panels and control boards.
The role will be a days-based position working 7am-3pm Monday to Thursday and 7am-1pm on a Friday. There is also currently significant amounts of overtime available to boost the earning potential of the role.
Electrical assembler responsibilities will include:
- Assembly and wiring of range of control panels and control boards
- Assembly and wiring of mains filters
- Making wire looms
- Soldering of components
- Partaking in monthly and annual stock takes
- Escalation materials shortages before they are fully exhausted
- General housekeeping to maintain department standards
To apply for the electrical assembler position, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in an assembly manufacturing environment
- Experience in working with bespoke products is desirable
- A vocational electrical or electronic qualification (BTEC, HNC, HND, NVQ, etc.) is highly desirable
- Strong electrical assembly skills inclusive of assembly and wiring of control panels and boards
- The ability to read electrical schematics and technical/engineering drawings
- PCB Repair skills to component level are desirable
In return, the electrical assembler will receive a salary of £28,000 (£14.63 per hour) + a potential annual bonus, pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are an assembly operator, wireperson, control panel assembly operator, electrical assembly operator, electrical production operator, electrical technician, electrical assembler, production technician, build technician, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: assembly operator, wireperson, control panel assembly operator, electrical assembly operator, electrical production operator, electrical technician, electrical assembler, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]