pension, medical, potential bonus, etc.
Opportunity for an E&I technician to work days Monday to for a well-respected, financially secure manufacturing business that offers excellent working conditions. There will be opportunity to progress into an engineer role in future which will involve working shifts You will earn a competitive salary and benefits package inclusive of:
- An excellent pension scheme where you can receive up to 15% total contribution (9% employer, 6% employee)
- Private medical cover
- Potential annual bonus
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Compressed working hours scheme - you can achieve 45 days of leave per year if you work an additional 30 minutes per day (for this role the hours would be 7:30am-4pm Monday to Friday) and accrue an additional day of leave that can be taken the following month.
As the E&I maintenance technician, you'll work closely with the maintenance supervisor and the wider maintenance team. You will have involvement in reactive, planned preventative and project work as part of a large maintenance team. Duties will include:
- Repair and inspection of equipment
- Contributing to the delivery of the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system
- Assisting in the delivery of projects relating to the improvement of the site
- Installation and repair of AC motors
- Working with level, pressure and temperature instrumentation
To apply for the electrical & instrumentation technician, you will need:
- A time served apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with instrumentation such as pressure, level, temperature, etc.
In return, the E&I technician will receive a competitive salary + pension (up to 15% total contribution), private medical, potential annual bonus, compressed working scheme, etc.
If you are an E+I Technician, E&I technician, electrical and instrumentation technician, E and I technician, PC&A technician, process control & automation technician, PC+A technician, electrical/instrumentation technician, instrumentation technician, who wishes to be considered for the role please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: an E+I Technician, E&I technician, electrical and instrumentation technician, E and I technician, PC&A technician, process control & automation technician, instrumentation technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]