£34500 - £36500 per annum + pension, medical, potential bonus, etc.
Opportunity for an E&I technician to work days Monday to Friday and earn an excellent salary and benefits package. Our client is a well-respected, financially secure manufacturing business that offers excellent working conditions.
As the E&I maintenance technician, you'll work closely with the maintenance supervisor and the wider maintenance team. You will have involvement in reactive, planned preventative and project work as part of a large maintenance team.
Duties for the E&I technician will include:
- Repair and inspection of equipment
- Contributing to the delivery of the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system
- Assisting in the delivery of projects relating to the improvement of the site
- Installation and repair of AC motors
- Working with level, pressure and temperature instrumentation
To apply for the electrical & instrumentation technician, you will need:
- A time served apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with instrumentation such as pressure, level, temperature, etc.
In return, the E&I technician will receive a salary of £34,500-£36,500 (dependent on experience - inclusive of annual overtime payment) + pension (up to 15% total contribution), private medical, potential annual bonus, compressed working scheme, etc.
The hours of work will be days Monday to Friday. You will be part of an on-call rota for weekends with generous additional payments being made as part of this.
If you are an E+I Technician, E&I technician, electrical and instrumentation technician, E and I technician, PC&A technician, process control & automation technician, PC+A technician, electrical/instrumentation technician, instrumentation technician, who wishes to be considered for the role please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: E+I Technician, E&I technician, electrical and instrumentation technician, E and I technician, PC&A technician, process control & automation technician, instrumentation technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]