competitive salary and benefits
Opportunity for a distribution manager (import/export) to join a multi-national company. The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of sustained growth.
As the distribution manager (import/export), you will manage customer projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished according to customer expectations. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Acting as the primary customer contact for distribution activities
- Assisting the development of packaging to ensure efficient storage and distribution
- Coordinating distribution from order receipt to shipment acknowledgement
- Facilitating all aspects of billing for distribution activities
- Providing costing support to the business development team
- Coordinating customer visits.
To apply for the distribution manager (import/export) position, you will need: -
- Extensive experience in export, distribution
- Client facing experience
- Project management experience
- Good general IT skills
In return, the distribution manager (import/export) position will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. The hours of work are office hours Monday to Friday.
Interested? Please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: export, import, disdribution, [email protected]