£20000 - £25000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a development scientist to join an expanding and growing company who is already a leading name in their industry. The role offers the chance to work as part of a busy development department working closely with clients for the delivery of new products.
The role has been brought about due to further growth in the business and the company offers an excellent platform for scientists to access training, development and progression opportunities.
Development scientist duties will include:
- Supporting commercial staff and customers by providing technical knowledge and support
- Providing theoretical expertise to existing, new and potential customers
- Undertaking hands-on formulation and laboratory-scale development work
- Liaising with other departments internally (quality, production, etc.) when required to provide support advice and guidance.
To apply for the development scientist role, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, Forensic Science, etc.)
- Post-graduation industrial experience in either a scientific development or a quality control setting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A Full UK Driver's License, access to your own transport and the ability to travel occasionally within the UK and overseas as required.
In return, the development scientist will receive a salary of £20,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, etc.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Development Scientist, R&D Scientist, Research & Development, Quality Control, QC, [email protected]