salary plus benefits
Opportunity for a design engineer to be involved in a variety of exciting new projects. Including the design, development and implementation of a new range of products for a market with high growth projections.
The company is an established brand currently going through a busy period; they manufacture a range of high specification products and are a genuine market leader in their sector.
As the design engineer, you would be working within a friendly design team, and duties will include: –
- Designing and developing a range of new products
- Preparing 3D CAD models and 2D drawings
- Applying engineering first principles including calculations
- Planning and delivering projects on time, in budget and to the agreed quilty standards
- Managing engineering changes
- Preparing bills of materials
- Producing test reports
To apply for the design engineer position, you will need:-
- Experience of 3D and 2D mechanical design
- Experience in new product design and development
- Project management experience
- Good general IT skills
- 2/3 years experience in a design role
- Plastic’s experience
- Full product design experience
- 10 years plus experience in a design role
In return, the design engineer will receive a competitive salary, the actual salary offered will depend on your level of experience and assessment against the above essential/desirable criteria.
Please click on the apply button to progress your application for the design engineer position.
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: design, engineer, 3D, CAD, [email protected]