Due to substantial business growth, there is an opportunity for a data analyst to join a global company.
The business has consistently maintained strong growth and has retained its position as one of the top five global brands in its sector. The organisation is well established with a proven track record stretching back more than 50 years and employ tens of thousands of people.
As the data analyst, you will be responsible for analysing complex material accurately and developing current reporting to form further insights and recommendations. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Evaluating customer reported fault data to identify and report new quality issues
- In-depth analysis of repair details and product failures to identify failure mechanisms, time to failure, component at fault and financial impact
- Accountable for total product profitability and service cost analysis to support sales decisions
- Reporting on financial and volume management to the board and head office
- Reporting of service and sales, creating innovative new reports to identify issues and recommendation of actions to drive improvements
- Analysing failures leading to robust quality claims where failure rates breach thresholds
- Champion smarter faster solutions to improve upon current processes
To apply for the data analyst position, you will need the following: -
- Degree-level education
- Expert excel skills, including the ability to work on V Lookups and Index Match formulas
- Ability to record macros and edit VBA code would be advantageous
- SQL experience would be highly desirable
In return, the data analyst will receive a competitive salary + company pension, on-site parking, a cycle to work scheme, employee discount on products + 32 holidays (including the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your data analyst application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: data analyst, data specialist, data scientist, [email protected]