£25000 - £35000 per annum + pension, holidays
Opportunity for a customer support scientist, join a business that has historically achieved greater than 20% yearly growth!
The hiring company are a global organisation that have four international subsidiaries, their culture is friendly, and they enjoy very low staff turnover rates. The business has gained an enviable reputation for being a stable, considerate employer with excellent career development opportunities.
As the customer support scientist, you will deliver outstanding technical support to customers across the globe. You will be mainly office-based; however, you may be required to travel up to 20% of the time. Your duties will include: -
- Remotely supporting customers with any technical concerns.
- Developing support documentation.
- Maintaining and refurbishing returned products and demonstration equipment.
- Supporting field-based engineers by ensuring correct part allocation and fault identification before the site visit.
- Analysing fault data, feeding back to engineering and manufacturing to improve existing and future products.
- Providing training on hardware, software and applications.
- Identifying commercial opportunities for additional business with existing customers.
To be successful in your application for the customer support scientist, you will need: -
- A background within a laboratory environment using GC, GC-MS ideally including performing troubleshooting on instruments.
- The desire to work in a customer focussed role and the willingness to travel if required.
In return, the customer support scientist will receive a salary of £25,000 - £35,000, 24 days holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If you are a scientist interested in becoming a customer support specialist, please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Chemistry, GC, GC-MS, [email protected]