competitive salary + benefits
Due to substantial business growth, there is an opportunity for a customer service advisor to join a global company.
The business has consistently maintained strong growth and has retained its position as one of the top five global brands in its sector. The organisation is well established with a proven track record stretching back more than 50 years and employ tens of thousands of people.
As the customer service advisor, you will be responsible for delivering the best customer experience. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Using your customer service expertise to help resolve complex queries across all contact methods
- Reviewing, interpreting and analysing customer feedback via various customer satisfaction channels to enhance the customer experience
- Supporting the customer experience manager in challenging service providers to help them continuously improve their customer experience
- Developing actionable insights from multiple sources of data to support business decision making
- Reporting on type and causes of complaints
- Recording of customer information using SAP, MS Excel and other internal systems
To apply for the customer service advisor position, you will need the following: -
- Degree-level education
- Experience within electronics or FMCG is desirable
- Ability to focus on putting the customer's needs first and improving the customer experience through definition and application of new or improved processes
- Strong communication skills
In return, the customer service advisor will receive a competitive salary + company pension, a performance bonus, on-site parking, a cycle to work scheme, employee discount on products + 32 holidays (including the nine bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your customer service advisor application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: customer service advisor, customer service representative, [email protected]