excellent salary and benefits
Excellent opportunity for a customer service advisor to join a world-leading organisation. The business is known for delivering world-class customer service and are focused on the internal development of colleagues. This position would be the perfect opportunity for people who are looking to develop a career as a project manager/account manager.
As a customer service advisor, you will be responsible for providing support to the project department, ensuring all project goals and objectives are accomplished.
Customer service advisor duties will also include: -
- Liaising with customers and vendors to resolve product or shipping issues
- Providing support to the project managers by being the daily point contact for day-to-day internal problem solving and troubleshooting
- Leading weekly customer calls and meetings in the absence of project manager
- Taking notes for weekly customer teleconference calls and internal meetings
- Creating project documentation
- Processing of monthly shipping invoices
To apply for the customer service advisor position, you will need: -
- Telephone-based customer service experience
- Excellent general IT skills
- A proactive and driven approach
- The ability to use your initiative
In return, the customer service advisor will receive a generous salary plus benefits.
If you wish to be considered for this customer service advisor role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales administration, customer service, [email protected]