£27000 - £30000 per annum + + benefits
Opportunity for an internal sales engineer to join a well-established business. We are open to applications from existing sales engineers or engineers who are looking to move into a commercial role.
The company has been trading for over 25 years and has recently been acquired by two serial entrepreneurs with an impressive track record. The business has ambitious plans for growth over the next 12 months by developing business in new sectors and acquisitions.
As the internal sales engineer, you will be a crucial part of the commercial team. Duties will include: -
- Processing customer orders
- Preparing workshop documentation "job packs", inc engineering drawings.
- Ordering materials and coordinating with suppliers
- Providing input to our quality process
- Handling & storing customer documents and internal documents
- Responding to customer information requests and other customer service tasks
To apply for the internal sales engineer position, you will need: -
- An engineering qualification BTEC, NVQ Level 3, ONC or above.
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- An organised approach to work
- Good Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
In return, the internal sales engineer will receive a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience), a 6% employer pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays and the potential to earn an annual bonus.
If you have a proven track in vacuum forming, then apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales engineer, internal sales, technical sales, [email protected]