£20000 - £22000 per annum + free parking, pension, holidays
Sigma Recruitment is looking to hire a permanent, part-time (three or four days per week) customer service administrator (£20,000 - £22,000). Sigma is located in the Splott area of Cardiff and offers FREE on-site parking.
As our part-time customer service administrator, you can work three or four days per week, selecting your days from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Work hours can be flexible to suit your circumstances; total hours would be around 20-30 per week.
Sigma Recruitment is an established specialist recruitment consultancy based in Cardiff, with a 15-year proven track record of success. At Sigma, we recruit for some of the world's largest, most prestigious and profitable companies. We are currently busier than ever and are looking for a talented administrator / customer service person to assist our consultants to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
As our part-time customer service administrator, your duties will include:
- Speaking with candidates to book appointments for our consultants
- Sending out general marketing campaigns via SMS and email
- Uploading and managing candidate and client data on our CRM system
- Supporting the directors with administrative tasks
- Answering the telephone, dealing with basic queries from candidates and clients
To apply for the customer service administrator position, you will need:
- A strong work ethic
- Good general IT skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience dealing with customers over the telephone
Salary and benefit:
- £20,000 to £22,000 (full-time equivalent, salary will depend on the number of hours worked per week).
- Commission/bonus (in the longer term)
What we can offer:
- Flexible hours
- A permanent, part time position
- Generous salary, with potential to earn commission in the longer term
- Modern offices with free on-site parking
- Friendly environment
- Casual dress code
- Excellent job security with a financially stable and profitable company
- Christmas and Easter shutdowns
This position might suit an administrator, customer service representative, sales administrator, customer service executive, customer service officer, customer service advisor, customer service assistant etc.
If you are interested in this part time customer service administrator position, please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: admin, administrator, customer service, [email protected]