£50000 - £53700 per annum + inc call out allowance, + 10% bonus
Opportunity for a crane engineer with extensive heavy crane experience!
Salary £48,500 - £52,000, plus a £1,700 call-out allowance, a bonus of up to 10% and a 5% pension. Relocation support of up to £6,000 tax-free is available.
The end employer is a leading manufacturing company who has invested heavily in its manufacturing facilities in Cardiff.
About the crane engineer position: -
As the crane engineer, you will plan, direct and monitor the maintenance and repair activities so that the cranes, machinery and equipment operate safely and reliably. Further responsibilities include:-
- Ensuring that all activities are fully compliant with current health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ensuring compliance with safety standards, undertaking risk assessments and adhering to SOPs
- Planning, prioritising, scheduling, and managing crane activities (i.e. planned maintenance programs, shutdowns or emergency repairs) to minimise break-downs and malfunctions, avoiding business disruptions
- Monitoring the cost and effectiveness of crane maintenance activities to optimise resources, prioritise spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability, and safety standards
- Leading, directing, evaluating, and developing the team so that crane repair and service activities are completed accurately, safely, on time and within budget
- Supporting the broader engineering team in fault-finding, diagnosing, solving and correcting problems
To apply for the crane engineer position, you will need the following: -
- Extensive large crane experience up to 250T
- A degree in engineering
- Experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in the crane engineer, please click apply!
Job Skills: mechanical engineer, hydraulics engineer, engineering, manufacturing, email@example.com