£32000 - £38000 per annum + pension, potential bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a control systems engineer to join a well-established and financially secure manufacturing business, who offer an excellent benefits package.
The process engineer will work days Monday to Friday as part of a team with responsibility for making improvements to processes and equipment onsite.
As the control systems engineer your duties will include:
- Providing production and project support
- Developing and testing control system code
- Commissioning control system hardware and software
- Collaborating with project and production staff
To apply for the control systems engineer, you will need:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience of commissioning automated systems
In return, the control systems engineer will receive a salary of £32,000-£38,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, potential annual bonus, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the process control engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Control Systems Engineer, Process Control Engineer, Process Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Electrical Engineer, [email protected]