Up to £40000 per annum + bonus, pension
Opportunity for a control systems engineer to join a thriving business who have been trading for more than 25 years. The company provide services across a wide range of industries and are financially stable.
As a control systems engineer, you will specify, design, support and commission equipment. Your time will be split between the office and customer premises. Training will be provided according to project requirements. Your responsibilities will include: -
- Specifying systems URS, FDS, SDS
- Designing, programming and commissioning of PLC and AC/DC motor control systems.
- Installing, commissioning and training on supplied equipment
- Supporting equipment including system validation and calibration
To apply for the control systems, engineer position, you will need: -
- An HNC or higher in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience with design, programming & commissioning of PLC and VSD systems
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Electrical (or equivalent)
In return, the successful control systems engineer will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus a generous bonus and benefits. Nominally 37.5 hours per week
If you are interested in this control systems engineer role, then please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.