£40000 - £55000 per annum + pension, holidays
Exciting opportunity for a contracts manager to join a dynamic business that is in growth mode!
The organisation has an impressive manufacturing and supply business model, a diverse product range and an enviable reputation as a trusted provider of critical engineering solutions. The company have recently been acquired by a leading corporate investment group, which plan to drive additional growth with investment and expansion to overseas markets.
As the contracts manager, you will work closely with the customer services, proposals, and projects departments. Supporting projects throughout the life cycle to contract completion. You will resolve any contractual issues that may arise, aid project managers with issuing "early warning notices" in accordance with the contract requirements and gather the relevant information to respond to project instructions/compensation events. Duties will also include: -
- Reviewing tender / contract documents and highlighting prejudicial risk to the business.
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business
- Understanding and advising on the legal and contractual requirements on projects.
- Assisting the preparation, negotiating, and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Responsible for understanding, quantifying, budgeting, and managing the costs of the project work involved in the manufacture of the equipment in the factory and for the work on site.
- Managing construction schedules and budgets.
- Overseeing the invoicing of a project
To apply for the contracts manager position, you will need: -
- Experience as a contracts manager gained in an engineering, energy, construction, or manufacturing business.
- A basic understanding of all primary forms of NEC, ICE and JCT contracts.
- An understanding of cost/contract management systems.
In return, the contracts manager will receive a salary of £40,000 - £55,000, plus a benefits package including a pension and holidays.
If you are interested in the contracts manager position, please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: contracts, NEC, ICE, JCT, proposals, [email protected]