Opportunity for a compliance engineer to work with a leading global company, in a newly created role. The business is growing by 10%+ year on year, have a strong presence in the UK market, and supply products to over 100 countries across the globe.
The role works closely with the regulatory compliance manager; you will be the senior engineer, responsible for the compliance function taking ownership of various compliance and regulatory processes. The role offers excellent potential for future progression as the business continues to grow.
As the compliance engineer, your duties will include:
- Developing and sustaining initiatives within compliance to improve processes
- Providing guidance relating to regulatory processes and systems
- Maintenance of design control processes to internal and external standards
- Identify areas of non-compliance and implement solutions
- Supporting other departments during external audits and taking the lead role for internal audits.
To apply for the compliance engineer, you will need:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (ideally medical devices)
- A degree-level qualification in an engineering or scientific discipline is desirable
- Experience of managing processes relating to compliance and regulatory matters
- Familiarity with electronic data management systems is desirable
- Experience of internal and external audits is desirable
In return, the compliance engineer will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, flexible benefits scheme, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the compliance engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Compliance Engineer, Regulatory Engineer, Regulatory Affairs, ISO:13485, CFR 820, MDD, [email protected]