£40000 - £50000 per annum + car or car allowance (£6K), pension
You could progress to technical manager in the future.
You'll work with world-leading automotive OEMs, helping them solve colour and tinting technical challenges.
Your work will be exciting and varied; you'll wear many hats, working across multiple customer sites.
You'll benefit from a company car or a £6,000 car allowance.
What you will be doing:
- Providing technical advice regarding the use of products on customer sites.
- Responding to technical and quality issues, using technical acumen to determine the root cause.
- Supporting with new product trial processes.
- Helping to ensure that all health, safety, and environmental standards are being achieved.
- Helping to correct issues based on colour tint refinishing.
- Carrying out effective accident and incident reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with all customer standards.
- Documenting any changes in the process and making sure that the team have the most up-to-date versions.
What you will need:
- Extensive experience and technical knowledge of paint gained in the automotive sector, either at an OEM, tier 1, tier 2 manufacturer or in a refinishing setup.
- A full UK Driver's license and the willingness to travel to customer sites.
- Good communication and diplomacy skills with the ability to communicate with suppliers and customers.
What you will receive:
A salary of £40,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience) + a company car or a car allowance (car allowance of circa £6,000 per year), pension,
The working hours
Standard working hours are 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday (usually sometime between the hours of 6 am-7 pm - 37.5 hours per week), with some flexibility required depending on customer's requirements.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Coating Specialist role with strong progression prospects in the future, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is outdated; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4330 Coatings Specialist.
Job Skills: coatings specialist, paint specialist, technical specialist, coatings technician, paint technician, vehicle coating specialist, refinishing technician, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com