£29000 - £35300 per annum + bonus, holidays
Opportunity for a CNC miller setter / operator to work with a company specialising in CNC machining precision parts. They supply services across a range of sectors, including automotive, motorsport, and testing & measurement.
The business has been established for over 30 years, constantly refining its processes to enhance efficiency and always looking for new opportunities, whether exploring new markets or investing in new technologies.
As the CNC miller setter / operator, you will be setting and operating 3, 4, 5 axis CNC milling centres for various high-end, low-volume production working with Heidenhain controls. Your focus will be on: -
- Setting and operating CNC milling centres
- Utilising measurement equipment for inspection purposes
- Hand finishing of parts post-machining
- Involvement in general workshop practices
To apply for the CNC miller setter / operator position, you will need the following: -
- CNC milling experience and a time served apprenticeship.
- Heidenhain controls experience is desirable, although not essential as the experience of other controls will be considered
- CNC programming experience (advantageous)
In return, the CNC miller setter / operator will receive a salary of £29,000 - £35,300 per annum, plus overtime, a potential bonus every six months, and 28 holidays (including the eight bank holidays)
Please click apply to progress your CNC miller setter / operator application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: CNC, Miller, Heidenhain, [email protected]