£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, holidays etc
You'll develop your CAM skills working with the latest milling centre, capable of handling workpieces up to 16 tons, and working to 15-20 micron tolerances.
You can take advantage of a 12 p.m. finish every Friday, giving you more time for your hobbies or family!
You'll work with some of the biggest names in the sector, including Airbus UK, GKN Aerospace and Spirit AeroSystems UK.
The company continues to invest in new equipment and has recently won several new orders with blue-chip companies, meaning you'll enjoy good job security and can plan for your future.
What you will be doing
As the CNC programmer, CAD/CAM engineer, you will work closely with the engineering manager and the shop floor, duties will include:-
- NC programming complex 5-axis parts using CATIA V5
- Setting up full verifications using predefined machine setup files using CATV or manual setup techniques
- Witnessing the prove-out process and incorporating shop floor feedback
- Modelling of component parts from 2D drawings, preparing NC setup assemblies, manufacturing drawings and developing NC process files in CATIA V5
What you will need to have
- Strong experience in NC programming using CATIA V5.
- Solid 5-axis machining experience, with knowledge of Heidenhain or Siemens control systems
- Experience working as a CAD/CAM engineer, CAM engineer, CNC programmer, NC programmer or similar.
What you will receive
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, a 4% company pension contribution, 25 days holiday, and 8 bank holidays.
Your hours of work
- Monday to Thursday, 7 am - 4 pm, Friday, 7 am 12 pm.
Click Apply! if you don't have an updated CV, don't worry; we can pick this up further down the line. If you want to chat, first call the main office number quoting SR4281 - CNC programmer, CAD/CAM engineer.
Job Skills: CNC, Programming, CAD, CAM, CATIA, email@example.com