Up to £20000 per annum + pension 34 days holiday incl. Bank Holiday
Excellent opportunity for a chemistry graduate to join an established company who distributes products to circa 40 countries across 5 continents. The laboratory setup within the business is currently undergoing a large refurbishment meaning you will get to work in excellent surroundings. This is an excellent first role for a recent graduate to gain experience in industry.
You will work closely with the R&D manager and technical director as part of a small team assisting in the delivery of R&D projects and working cross-functionally with other departments as required.
As the chemistry graduate, your duties will include:
- Providing support on R&D projects
- Developing and formulating products
- Undertaking validation processes by HPLC and stability testing
- Organising work within the laboratory
- Ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations
- Participating in internal R&D technical meetings
- Liaising with other internal departments as required
To apply for the chemistry graduate role, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in Chemistry (closely related subjects such as forensic science, biochemistry, etc. may also be considered)
- Knowledge of HPLC
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous industrial experience is desirable
In return, the chemistry graduate will receive a salary of £20,000 + pension, 34 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), etc.
If you are a chemistry graduate, graduate chemist, science graduate, graduate scientist, forensic science graduate, biochemistry graduate, graduate biochemist, R&D assistant, graduate lab technician, etc. who is interested in applying for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: chemistry graduate, graduate chemist, science graduate, graduate scientist, forensic science graduate, biochemistry graduate, graduate biochemist, R&D assistant, graduate lab technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]