Up to £34500 per annum + Pension up 12% and profit share
You’ll have access to cutting-edge technology and modern lab facilities that foster innovation and collaboration. Enabling you to work with the latest instruments, providing you with the perfect platform to enhance your chemistry skills, stay up-to-date with industry trends, and make meaningful contributions to groundbreaking circular economy green projects.
You will be part of a team ensuring that chemical processes are within specification while conducting a wide range of analyses. You will also provide site-wide support for any technical investigations and customer queries.
Chemist responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out chemical sampling and analysis on process solutions and waste
- Conducting personal and environmental monitoring to ensure compliance with the pertinent regulations
- Assaying of precious metals using Fire Assay, XRF, ICP and wet chemistry techniques in accordance with documented lab methods and ISO 17025.
- Reviewing analysis results obtained from chemical sampling and reporting data trends to production staff, making recommendations for corrections to improve the process capability
- Providing technical advice and assistance to production personnel to enable them to solve problems, purchase equipment and investigate customer complaints
- Observing laboratory best operational practices whilst maintaining current laboratory systems to ISO 17025 and other accredited standards
To apply for the chemist position, you will need:
- A degree in chemistry, with a bias towards inorganic/analytical chemistry.
- Postgraduate experience gained in a laboratory environment.
- Good health and safety awareness.
The position attracts a salary of up to £34,500 excellent pension with a company contribution of up to 12%, a potential profit share bonus, a healthcare plan, life assurance and 25 days of holiday plus eight bank holidays. The hours of work are days Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this chemistry position, please click apply!
Job Skills: chemist, analytical chemistry, chemistry, inorganic chemistry, email@example.com