£25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a technical calibration engineer to join a well-established, financially secure company with a very relaxed and friendly culture. Work pattern is days Monday to Friday, with flexitime!
The business has been trading since the 1990's are one of the market leaders in their sector. They provide services to several industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and engineering/manufacturing.
As the technical calibration engineer, you will benefit from industry-specific training, which will bring you up to speed with the latest UKAS standards. You will work closely with other technical specialists in the company. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Testing and calibrating equipment
- Developing calibration and test procedures to meet best practice requirements.
- Investigating faults and carrying our repairs.
- Traveling to customers for on-site calibration as required.
- Overseeing configuration management and revision control as relating to testing procedures and results sheets.
- Management of the laboratory equipment
- Carrying out risk assessments within the laboratory
- Maintaining and improving company technical and quality procedures.
To apply for the technical calibration engineer, you will need: -
- An HNC or higher in an engineering discipline.
- A good head for numbers with the ability to apply mathematical principles.
- A physics a-level would be beneficial.
- The desire to undertake detailed job-specific training and become a technical expert.
In return, you will receive a salary ranging from £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience, plus benefits. Working hours are days Monday to Friday with flexitime available.
If you are interested in the technical calibration engineer, then please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: calibration, service, electronics, [email protected]