£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a CAD technician / CAD draughtsman to develop their career with a large manufacturing group. You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently working on several prestigious projects.
As the CAD technician / CAD draughtsman, you will work closely with both customers and the manufacturing team to generate value-added engineering solutions; your focus will be on: -
- Liaising with clients to gather specifications, travelling as required
- Producing CAD drawings from customer specifications for the manufacturing team
- Providing schedules to the production team to support production planning
- Supporting projects by providing engineering/design input
To apply for the CAD technician / CAD draughtsman position, you will need: -
- Previous experience of CAD detailing using AutoCAD
- Experience with construction products would be preferred
- Any CATIA experience would be ideal
- Willingness to occasionally travel to meet customers
In return, the CAD technician / CAD draughtsman will receive a salary of £24,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
Interested? Please click apply to find out more!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Job Skills: CAD, AutoCAD, mechanical design, [email protected]