Up to £30000 per annum + 5% bonus, 5% pension
Opportunity for a buyer to join a large group at the forefront of their sector. After probation, there will be an opportunity to work from home one day per week.
As the buyer, you will receive a salary of up to £30,000, plus a 5% bonus, a 5% pension, and a total of 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays).
The company is well established, financially stable, and can offer excellent long-term career prospects. As the buyer, you will work as part of a wider purchasing team, focusing on supporting the engineering team with their MRO purchasing requirements.
Responsibilities include: -
- Placing orders in line with MRP requirements to meet on-time in full-needs.
- Working with the engineers on direct purchases, converting inventory requests and production schedules into purchase requisitions and orders.
- Negotiating with suppliers and contractors.
- Maintaining system information on SAP.
- Monitoring and tracking of raw materials prices.
- Sourcing new suppliers/products locally and internationally.
- Producing monthly purchasing reports.
To apply for the buyer position, you will need: -
- A purchasing background gained in construction, manufacturing, or engineering.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good general IT skills.
If you are interested in the buyer role, please apply today!
Job Skills: buyer, MRO, purchasing, procurement, email@example.com