Up to £50000 per annum + up to 15% bonus, car/car allowance
Opportunity for a talented business development manager to join a plastic injection moulding manufacturer. The position is home-based (any UK location), with travel to clients as needed.
The business development manager will receive a salary of up to £50,000 plus a car allowance or car allowance of c£5K, a bonus of up to 15%, a 6% employer pension contribution, and 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays.
The hiring company have been trading for over 30 years and has recently been acquired by two serial entrepreneurs with an impressive track record of success.
As the business development manager, you will form a vital aspect of the executive management team, reporting directly to the CEO and CFO. If you consistently deliver excellent sales results and have the right leadership qualities, this position could progress to a director role.
Responsibilities for the business development manager will include: -
- Establishing relationships with new clients and identifying the potential for new products and services.
- Preparing quotations and processing customer orders.
- Working with the operations manager to agree on manufacturing methods, workshop documentation and engineering drawings.
- Providing the executive management team with reports on existing customer needs, problems, interests and competitor activities.
- Developing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan.
- Providing input on quality assurance processes.
- Addressing and resolving any customer concerns.
To apply for the business development manager position, you will need: -
- A proven track record of consistently winning new business in the plastic injection moulding industry.
- A relentless focus on the delivery of sales targets.
- Experience in creating clear and effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent general IT skills.
If you have a proven track record of developing new business in the injection moulding sector, then apply today!
Job Skills: sales manager, business development manager, head of sales, head of business development, email@example.com