£34800 - £39800 per annum + + 15% bonus
Opportunity for a talented business development manager to join a plastics manufacturer
The company have been trading for over 25 years and have recently been acquired by two serial entrepreneurs with an impressive track record of success. The business has ambitious plans for growth over the next 12 months both through developing business in new sectors and through acquisitions.
As the business development manager, you will form a vital aspect of the executive management team, reporting directly general manager. Your goal will be to expand and broaden the customer base.
Responsibilities for the business development manager will include: -
- Establishing relationships with new clients and identifying the potential for new products and services.
- Preparing quotations and processing customer orders.
- Working with the operations manager to agree on manufacturing methods, workshop documentation and engineering drawings.
- Providing the executive management team with reports on existing customer needs, problems, interests and competitor activities.
- Developing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan.
- Providing input on quality assurance processes.
- Addressing and resolving any customer concerns.
To apply for the business development manager position, you will need: -
- A proven track record of consistently winning new business in the plastics industry, ideally including plastic fabrication and machining.
- A relentless focus on the delivery of sales targets.
- Experience in creating effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent general IT skills.
In return the business development manager will receive a salary of £34,800 - £39,800 this includes a car allowance of £4,800 per annum, a bonus of up to 15%, a 6% employer pension contribution, and 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays.
If you have a proven track record of developing new business in the plastics, then apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales, business development, plastics, technical sales, [email protected]