£40400 - £45400 per annum + includes car allowance, 15% bonus
Opportunity for a talented business development manager to join a plastic injection moulding manufacturer.
The company have been trading for over 27 years and have recently been acquired by two serial entrepreneurs with an impressive track record of success. The business has ambitious plans for growth over the next 12 months both through developing business in new sectors and through acquisitions.
As the business development manager, you will form a vital aspect of the executive management team, reporting directly to the CEO and CFO. If you can consistently deliver excellent sales results and have the right leadership qualities, this position could progress to a general manager role.
Responsibilities for the business development manager will include: -
- Establishing relationships with new clients and identifying the potential for new products and services.
- Preparing quotations and processing customer orders.
- Working with the operations manager to agree on manufacturing methods, workshop documentation and engineering drawings.
- Providing the executive management team with reports on existing customer needs, problems, interests and competitor activities.
- Developing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan.
- Providing input on quality assurance processes.
- Addressing and resolving any customer concerns.
To apply for the business development manager position, you will need: -
- A proven track record of consistently winning new business in the plastic injection moulding industry.
- A relentless focus on the delivery of sales targets.
- Experience of creating clear and effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent general IT skills.
In return the business development manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus a car allowance of £5,400 per annum, a bonus of up to 15%, a 6% employer pension contribution, and 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays.
If you have a proven track record of developing new business in the injection moulding sector, then please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: business development, sales, plastics, injection moulding, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]